Hydrotech are the official UK Warranty centre for BARE Drysuits as well as our own Predator 2 drysuit range. All warranty work is carried out to the highest standard by our approved technicians.
Hydrotech Predator 2 Drysuit
Hydrotech Predator 2 Drysuits come complete with a 2 year limited warranty on registered suits. To register your suit please click here
To have your suit repaired under warranty, please follow the steps below:
- Please contact the Dealer whom you purchased your suit from. They will liaise with you to take care of your suit.
- They will ask you for your suit details and a description of the work required so they can pass this information onto us.
- They will arrange for the suit to be returned to us for warranty inspection.
- Once we have inspected the suit, we will liaise with the dealer about our intended course of action. Any information will be passed onto you by the dealer to ensure you are happy with the intended course of action.
- Once repaired, your suit will be returned to the dealer ready for many more enjoyable dives.
- If for any reason you are unable to go through your dealer, please contact us.
- You can track your suits progress through the repair process using our Suit Repair Tracking System.
After much consideration, it is with regret that we have made a decision to give notice that as of 1st January 2013, we will no longer undertake Bare warranty repair work.
Hydrotech will continue to provide the highest quality and class of repairs to Bare drysuits not under warranty, however for any future warranty work, we would recommend that you contact the UK distributor for Bare - Atomic Aquatics
- who will be able to give you details of their current authorised warranty repair centre.